Have you searched the internet before for the best free email autoresponder only to find out that the best autoresponder, AWeber had a free trial but then you had to pay to keep the service? Well, guess what? AWeber now has a free forever option and it comes with up to 500 subscribers and you can send up to 3,000 emails per month to those subscribers. Not only that but they have an amazing customer referral program. You can earn 30% as an Advocate with the AWeber Affiliate Program so it only takes 4 referrals to earn more than enough to cover your own monthly costs.
- WordPress – AWeber does indeed have an integration WordPress plugin that you can utilize directly within your website. You can create a sign up form that will appear within your blog & article that will enable visitors to receive blog broadcast notifications when you publish a new article.
- WooCommerce – Integrate your WooCommerce store into your website with the ability to recapture customers that have abandoned carts, not bought, have bought etc…. You can send potential customers coupons, deals, specials etc.. based upon their activity during their visit.
- PayPal – Allow customers to pay for purchases and even recurring subscriptions within your website that will be securely integrated with PayPal. Create automatic trust and confidence with your audience with PayPal available.
- Facebook – Give your followers a safe and convenient way to sign up to your email list right on Facebook.
- GoToWebinar – Host webinars without having to import a list into your AWeber from any 3rd party site
The above list is just a fraction of the applications that are available to integrate with AWeber as there are well over 700 to choose from! Just a few of the others are Google Analytics, shopify, ClickFunnels, ClickBank, JVzoo, Stripe, Quora, Sniply, Gmail, LinkedIn, BuilderAll, LiveChat etc…….
AWeber is The Best Free Email Autoresponder!
Prior to AWeber releasing the new free forever version of their platform they were already the best email autoresponder. In my opinion, most people who previously signed up for the free trial didn't build their email list quick enough to see the true value in becoming a Pro Member at AWeber. Now that the free membership isn't a free trial and comes with up to 500 subscribers, I truly believe that while you grow your list that you'll see the awesome value. When your email list gets near 500 subscribers, you'll be more than ready and willing to upgrade for $19 per month with unlimited subscribers. Am I right?