I have researched many New U Life Reviews, many that give details answering that very question! What do you say, is Somaderm gel a scam or not? Not sure, view the details in this article where I share all that I have found in many hours off scouring the internet. According to the Better Business Bureau, New U Life has an A- rating & in the Network Marketing Industry that is almost unheard-of. The company is also listed as an Online Retailer that is not accredited by the BBB and has 97 complaints in the past 3 years although they started in April 2018. Even more importantly, their BBB account only opened in May 2018 so realistically that's 97 complaints in just over 1 year.
Clicking on any of the blue word below will open that review in a new tab so you'll still have you place saved here on this blog review.
Top 5 New U Life Reviews
- “A ‘miracle' healing gel, a cult-like following, and a fiercely protected empire” – By The Guardian who states that he first heard about the gel when a friend posted a picture of herself in a post on Facebook. She spoke of its fountain of youth abilities saying that she is now pain free and feels better than she has since she was 34 years of age, she is in her 50s. There is also a mention of a Reddit thread with the question WTF is the gel? The Guardian site, I must include is very anti MLM so keep that fact in mind when reading their review. I myself am not an anti Multi-Level Marketing minded person, I believe that there are many that are legit and get a bad rap for the scams, schemes, ponzi schemes and pyramids that aren't legitimate.
- “Hormone Gel Cannot Make Health Benefit Claims; Somaderm Agrees to Modify, Discontinue Certain Claims After ERSP Review of Its Advertising” – By The Advertising Self-Regulatory Counsel (ASRC) which has merged with BBB National Programs, Inc. New U Life agreed to stop with the health performance claims and also that the gel is Homeopathic, also that while Somaderm is FDA registered with a National Drug Code (NDC), it's not FDA approved. Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program (ERSP) is an investigative unit of the advertising industry’s system of self-regulation and is with the Council of the BBB. Alex Goldstein, CEO & Principal Founder of New u Life stated through company channels “We at New U Life take our position and standing with ERSP very seriously, I would like to personally acknowledge the importance of the ERSP decision and will continue to work with them and provide them with updated information to make all description accurate and fair to the consumer.”
- “New U Life Sells Over 500,000 Bottles of HGH Gel in their First Year” – By P&T Community = Pharmacy & Therapeutics Community. The original post was by the Cision PR NewsWire and their site states that it's from a Press Release by New U Life and that by sharing, they don't endorse them. Alexy Goldstein stated the following “I am humbled by this unbelievable, explosive growth. When I started this company in 2017, I wanted to change a few lives. I never imagined SOMADERM would go viral and benefit more than 150,000 people that I now consider my family.”
- “WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT NEW U LIFE” – By Truth in Advertising who filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) citing that the MLM Company New U Life is concentrating more on recruiting than on the selling of the products thereby showing that it is indeed a pyramid scheme, scam, ponzi scheme and not legitimate nor legal. TIA also mentions many specific posts on Social Media sites that show spammy and scammy practices that are becoming more and more common among the deceptive marketing community. Wouldn't it be much better and more morally correct to just be honest and then some will and some won't be interested? Why do direct selling leaders choose to use tactics that aren't direct and right out in the open?
- “Somaderm: Can Human Growth Hormone Help You Lose Weight and Be Young Forever?” – By Abby Langer, a Registered Dietitian who received an email that she describes a “weird and cryptic” addressing her by name and asking if she had tried the gel. She had no idea what type of gel that the person was asking about so Abby asked for more details. The e-mail then went on and on about how great it was for anti-aging, joint pain and on and on & that many health professionals are using it. Abby decided to look deeper into it and complete her own review based on her research as an industry expert. Her logo and slogan are “Don't mess with Science” and she isn't a fan of Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) nor Homeopathic Medicine.
The 3 active ingredients in the gel are:
- Somatropin (human growth hormone)
- Glandula Suprarenalis Suis (pig adrenal gland)
- Thyroidinum (cow thyroid hormone)
Also that in order to be able to purchase the Somatropin HGH without a prescription it would have to be diluted 30x rendering it basically just H2O, yes just water. She also wonders how many of the promoters, distributors and/or customers are vegan and don't realize that cow and pig are included. She also does not recommend the gel and even states that persons without GH deficiency that the gel may cause joint inflammation & pain, worsening of diabetes and possibly increasing the risk of cancer.
New U Life Reviews that I have shared
- New U Life HGH Gel, What is it and why should I care?
- Somaderm New U Life HGH Gel Review Revisited
- New U Life Reviews on Video, Who do You Believe?
- New U Life Complaints, Top 10 Somaderm Top 10 Somaderm HGH Gel
- New U Life, New U Life Challenge 2019 #NewUChallenge
- Top 10 Somaderm gel reviews according to Google
- NewULife Somaderm KetoGen4 Review, Does it really cause cancer?
Alex “Alexy” Goldstein started his journey in the natural food, vitamin and supplement industry immediately out of high School taking over for his Father & Mother who left the family business to him. He at the same time also attended Fresno State University where he earned his Bachelor's Degree in Business, store owner by day and college student at night. Soon after graduation he decided to start producing his own products and become a Certified Homeopath and Herbalist.
Companies in addition to New U life:
- Strike First Nutrition™ – Based in San Francisco specialing in proteins, strength & recovery products, hormones, activators, nootropics & sleep aids.
- Liviotics™ – probiotics & meals utilized to treat people suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), diverticulitis, gastritis, dysbiosis, Crohn’s disease and many other gastrointestinal issues and autoimmune disorders.
- Earthly Benefits™ – Herbs and all natural cosmetics
- XYGENYX™ – A licensing company for FDA registered products including Somaderm Human Growth Hormone Gel, KetoGen5 the new Keto offering and most likely others.
If I were to join, I would most certainly choose to join their team, I am not and don't recommend that you do either but if you do choose to then I recommend joining these leaders. Both of their biographies on their about us page say that they are Network Marketing, Direct Sales & Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) veterans. They are involved in the fitness and fashion industries mainly but not exclusively in the European Market. Something that did really put me off was that their Social Media Profiles that they list on their bios are either not active or have very little activity. That fact does in my opinion create a red flag as it's important to know who you are joining, do you agree? Their contact us page does have both of their phone numbers and their company email addresses, there is also a schedule a meeting tab where you can set up a meeting in person, a phone call, Zoom or Skype call.
The New U Life Coaching Bonus ~ Referrals
The above YouTube video above explains how as an independent distributor, you can become qualified to be a coach and earn some significant bonuses for recruiting a well as having product sales volume. New U life is a binary compensation plan system & you must month after month keep qualifying your business. To qualify your business and be eligible for the coaching bonus you need at least 3 personal referrals on your right leg and 3 personal referrals on your left leg, with at least 10,000 volume points on your weaker leg. It is a weekly bonus and is paid out based upon the sales of all who you have personally sponsored and it's a % starting at 20% for a coach. There are also more levels to advance to and you are paid a higher percentage accordingly, the other ranks are Life Coach, Ambassador & Diamond Ambassador. The percentage for Life Coach is 30% for Ambassador it's also 30% then for Diamond Ambassadors back to 20% again. The catch besides the compensation plan being very hard to understand, it's also as most Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) are, stacked for those who can recruit. In the event that someone in your team sells a package and let's say that you're a Life Coach but there's no one between you and the purchaser who qualify as a coach, you not only get the 30% bonus as a Life Coach, you also get the other 20% as their coach. The same works for every level ….. sounds unsustainable doesn't it? Do you know that the average Network Marketer only ever personally sponsors 2 people? Yes, that's right and then they either go away or continue to struggle along barely earning any income if any at all. Worse yet, they continue to purchase the way overpriced products in order to remain an active distributor. Does that sound all too familiar? Unless you are a Professional Network Marketing Recruiting & Sponsoring Machine, I would stay away from New U Life.
Click on any of the blue words below to open the popular article in a different tab:
- Digital Marketing Veteran, Tony Lee Hamilton HomePage
- What is Zurvita Zeal Life, a Scam or Legit Opportunity?
- What is Traffic Ad Bar Review Plus CashJuice Anniversary?
- Nutricellix Invite Phase, Is it a Scam or Legit, my Nutricellix Review?
- Is CBD Biocare a Scam or the Best CBD MLM Opportunity?
- What is My Daily choice myDailyChoice HempWorx?
- Is HempWorx a Scam? HempWorx Reviews to Help You Decide?
- What is Royaltie Gem Proximity Marketing Device Business?
- What is CTFO CBD Oil? CTFO Scam or Legit CTFO Review
- CryptoJams Review, Scam or Legitimate Hashing Ad Space Alternative?
- What is Legendary Marketer? Best Affiliate Marketing Training & Who is David Sharpe?
- Wealthy Affiliate University is the #1 Online Business Training Academy
- Hashing Ad Space, Scam or Legit Review Asimi Tokens Minted?
- AdzBrick Review Airdrop Token Scam or Legit Cryptocurrency?
- CashFX Review, Is Cash FX Group a Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
- Is FutureAdPro FutureNet Scam in trouble?
- Plexaderm Unbiased Review
- ClickBank with CBProAds is the Best Wealthy Affiliate Marketing
- Elevacity, Miracle Coffee or Just Another MLM?
- New U Life KetoGen4 Review, does it really cause cancer?
- Global MoneyLine, my #1 Recommendation for List Building
- TrafTron Traffic and Lead System in Pre-Launch
- Is CashJuice a Scam or Great Online Business Community?
- Top 10 Somaderm Gel Reviews According to Google
- New U Life Reviews on Video, Who do you believe?
- Somaderm New U Life HGH Gel Review Revisited
- New U Life Complaints, Top 10 Somaderm HGH Gel
- NewULife HGH Gel, what is it and why should I care?
Are you a representative and/or customer for new U Life Somaderm HGH Gel? Do you agree with the above review, can you change my mind? I am open-minded but as of right now, I am still not convinced that the Somaderm Human Growth Hormone is anything more than just a watered down bottle of pig & cow oils. I'm not saying that I or anyone else couldn't make some serious money promoting the “opportunity” and “products”, I am simply saying that it's not for me. Besides the fact that I'm not into nutrition, I also couldn't promote something that I had no belief in it working. As stated above, if you're not an amazing recruiter/referrer/sponsor then I wouldn't even consider this as an opportunity.
Click here for my top Recommendation!
Is Somaderm gel a scam? Do the New U Life Reviews above tell all? What would you like to add, share your comments, thoughts, questions etc….. in the area at the bottom of this page.