Earning a million dollars remains the pinnacle of financial success. The truth is that only 236,883 people can (or will) earn this amount of money. This means that 0.1% of all income earners in the world will make a million dollars. Keep in mind there are over 7 billion people on the planet, and most will not have this kind of cash during their lifetime. However, many professionals will be able to earn at least $1 million dollars but not will be able to save it. We’ll discuss this truth in a moment.
Now, we’re going to talk about the Million Dollar Matrix. This is a financial system that supposed to teach people specific financial principles that will help them to achieve the $1 million dollar milestone before they retire. We’ll evaluate this financial system to see if it is too good to be true or something that can actually turn people into millionaires.
Who is the founder of the Million Dollar Matrix?
Kim D.H. Butler is the founder and creator of Partners for Prosperity, LLC. She created this company and financial system to teach people financial literacy and to help them to achieve their financial dreams and goals. She is an economic adviser, an author, and an Investopedia 100 adviser.
Kim and her husband, Todd Langford, created the Million Dollar Matrix and Partners for Prosperity as a part of the Prosperity Economics Movement. This is a non-profit organization that Kim and her husband established together. One of their major goals with this system is to teach people how to earn money without the aid of Wall Street.
What is the Million Dollar Matrix?
The Million Dollar Matrix is an economic plan that is designed for helping people to achieve safe and sustainable wealth. The system’s founders wanted to steer people away from traditional financial planning. They believe that this system if flawed. The biggest gripe they have against traditional financial planning is that encourages people to keep their money locked up with financial firms and institutions. People’s money is working for these organizations but not for themselves. As a result, many people are shortchanging their earning potential.
Kim and her husband also use the concept of Prosperity Economics. This is an old financial system that helps people to maximize their money by keeping more control over it. This system primarily works on cash flow as opposed to accumulating money. This system also protects wealth and doesn’t focus on risking it like traditional planning. In the next section, we’re going to take a closer look at Prosperity Economics and Financial Planning.
Prosperity Economics and Financial Planning Differences
The Million Dollar Matrix utilizes the principles of Prosperity Economics and Financial Planning. First up is traditional financial planning. We’ll discuss the major negative points as outlined by the Million Dollar Matrix. Then we’ll preview the Economic Prosperity model.
- Financial planning promotes the idea that money is only designed to meet a person’s needs and to obtain financial goals. While this is sound financial advice, it doesn’t allow room for financial flexibility or growth. This aspect of financial planning is often based on what a person can afford and how much they make. This mindset limits an individual with their financial goals, freedom, and outlook in money and in life.
- Financial planning also makes people constantly worry about how much money they have to save. This mindset also restricts people’s financial freedoms and their goals in life with saving and keeping money.
- There is a product-orientated aspect to financial planning. This idea encourages people to focus on purchasing certain products. In other words, people should only purchase products and services that they can afford. Again, this is good financial wisdom. Nobody should make it a habit to spend beyond their means. However, this mindset can also restrict people from doing more with their money. Sometimes, a person will need to spend beyond their current income level to obtain some goods and services that will be beneficial to them.
- Financial planning is also concerned with a person’s earning ability. In other words, people view their jobs in terms of how much is this job earning me or how much money am I making from this line of work. Kim believes that this approach doesn’t work because it causes people to view their earning potential in a restricted way. Again, people should be more fluid with how they view and earn their money.
- One of the biggest complaints that Kim has about traditional financial planning has to do with institutions being control of a person’s money. Institutions are constantly controlling most people’s money. Banks, financial institutions, investment firms, the government, est. Each of these organizations is in control of most people’s money and they make it work for their own interest. This is an interesting point because many people just do not always have access to their own money and wealth when they need it the most.
- The Million Dollar Matrix isn’t totally against investing, but it doesn’t fully encourage it either. This aspect of traditional financial planning also restricts people and how they use their money.
- A person’s net worth is constantly evaluated with traditional financial planning. This isn’t always the best way to evaluate a person’s financial health and well-being. While a person’s net worth does give them a realistic portrayal of their financial health, it is not always accurate, and it doesn’t take into account that a person’s net worth can increase or decrease over time.
- Traditional financial planning is retirement orientated. Again, it is important to save for retirement. However, the money that most people save for the golden years of their lives, is often used by the financial institutions that are keeping their money for retirement purposes. The Million Dollar Matrix shows people how to save for retirement while using their money to benefit them today.
- Interest rates control a lot of financial growth with traditional financial planning. However, this is a limited way to grow wealth. Kim wants people to learn how to grow their money without limiting themselves solely to fluctuating interest rates.
- Traditional financial planning requires that people’s money remain “still”, “stagnant”, and unmoving. Again, this is a good financial principle because the money isn’t necessarily losing much of its value. However, “stagnant” money steadily loses value over time due to inflation.
- The Million Dollar Matrix encourages people to put their dollars to work for them. They believe that money that is constantly moving or being invested is usually increasing in value and not losing it. People are strongly encouraged to put their money to work.
- Finally, the Million Dollar Matrix wants people to learn how to manage their own money and not just leave it to the “professionals”. Don’t get it wrong. There are some people that are needed within the field of finances. So, their jobs should not be discredited. However, a person should not forgo their personal knowledge or education about money and building wealth.
Traditional Financial Planning serves a purpose. This isn’t just some arbitrary or useless way for people to manage their money. The bad part of traditional financial planning has to do with financial institutions controlling a person’s wealth. That is the hard truth of the financial system within America. Yes, people do have access to their money but that doesn’t mean they can get it when they want it or need it the most. Prosperity Economics provides a different alternative to this traditional scheme but it doesn’t totally do away with it.
Here are the tenants of Prosperity Economics and how they differ from traditional financial planning.
- Prosperity economics is based on the possibility of using money to accomplish different things. Instead of just holding onto it and trying to “horde it” all; this financial system encourages investing and risking the money to make it grow.
- People need to learn how to optimize their opportunities with money. They shouldn’t always hold onto it. People can’t build true wealth by simply holding onto their money all the time. They must learn about financial opportunities and how to use those opportunities to their advantage.
- Learning how to develop financial strategies is another important element of prosperity economics. People should learn different ways to build up their wealth and use these different methods to improve their overall bottom line.
- When a person has their money working for them this will help to improve their financial health. Money that sits still and collects is growing slowly. However, money that goes to work for people generally produces better financial results.
- People must learn how to be responsible for their own financial assets and funds. They must learn how to control their own money and they must learn how to manage their own assets.
- The Million Dollar Matrix wants people to look at the big picture of their wealth and how they view their own personal economy within the financial market.
- The Million Dollar Matrix wants people to constantly measure their cash flow and to constantly improve upon it. The goal is for individuals to make more money to enjoy each month.
- Money should bring about financial and social freedom. The money that all people earn should allow them to enjoy their lives and their work.
- The Million Dollar Matrix encourages spending and then replacing the money that was spent. This helps people to maintain their wealth and to sustain their life over time.
- The Million Dollar Matrix system encourages people to keep their money moving and flowing. Again, money that is stagnant builds some wealth but the money that moves (in investments, marketing, and growing a business) tends to provide better returns. When people can constantly make their money move, they can generate more wealth.
- People must learn how to make their money work and how to manage it. They cannot allow another person to control their money and financial well-being.
- As you can see, Prosperity Economic principles take a slightly different approach with finances. This is very important for helping people to gain more wealth and to use it to their advantage.
The 7 Principles of Financial Prosperity or Economic Prosperity
Kim has created 7 principles of financial prosperity that she endorses to her clients. The following principles are listed below:
- People need to think from a prosperous mindset. Without thinking like a prosperous or wealthy person, a person probably will not achieve the million-dollar goal.
- People need to see the big picture of their wealth. Achieving the million-dollar goal is not always easy. A person must maintain focus for many years for this to be achievable.
- People will have to constantly measure their opportunity cost. In other words, what opportunities will they have available to grow their money? Also, how much will they have to risk to take advantage of a good opportunity? Remember, there is no such thing as a risk-free investment.
- People must constantly create cashflow into their life and into their savings. Keep in mind that most people have a spend, spend, spend mindset.
- People must figure out how to move their money through their assets and not just park it there. Again, money that flows is money that grows – a lot.
- People must multiply their financial position through the flow of their money. This concept is known as the velocity of money.
As you can see these principles don’t encourage people to park their money in a financial institution. Also, it doesn’t tell people to give their money to other people to manage it. People must become financially literate and manage their money on their own. If not, they will not be able to achieve their million-dollar dream.
How does Million Dollar Matrix work?
First, let me say that this opportunity is not a scam. You can contact her at (877) 889-3981 ext. 120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. However, she has her name listed as “Jill”. Don’t ask me why, because they simply do not say why her name is listed as Jill. You do not have to give up any money to use this program.
The Million Dollar Matrix doesn’t ask for money upfront. However, a person will eventually be charged a fee after the consultation. The fee is based on the type of financial strategy that a person has created with the company. Remember, Partners for Prosperity doesn’t have a “cookie-cutter” pricing plan for everyone. Also, this is a non-profit organization, and its main goal is to educate people about their finances and not to take their money.
Everyone will need to sign up with the program to receive help from the organization. Clients will also be given a Prosperity Accelerator Pack. This pack consists of:
- Financial Planning Has FAILED book written by Kim. This book covers why people should move away from Financial Planning to Prosperity Economics.
- The 7 Principles of Prosperity Video. This video goes into detail about the 7 principles of prosperity that were previously mentioned.
- The 7 Principles of Prosperity Audio Recording.
- The 7 Principles of Prosperity Summary Sheet. This sheet can be hung up on a wall to remind people about what they need to do to achieve their million-dollar dream.
- The Prosperity on Purpose Ezine. This is a weekly newsletter given to clients by Kim.
If you decide to sign up for this opportunity just know that you will be given the information, education, and resources you need to succeed.
Is the Million Dollar Matrix legit?
The answer is yes. This is a legitimate million-dollar-making system. However, that doesn’t mean that people are going to make a million dollars just because they do it. What you must remember is that there are a lot of factors that stand in the way of people making a million bucks.
At the beginning of this article, we stated that certain people who work in specific professions will earn over a million-dollar during their lifetime. Those individuals will have to maintain their jobs within their professions for at least 10 years to earn a million. Professions such as surgeons, doctors, high-level managers, engineers, computer administrators, lawyers, medical professionals, and business CEOs can all earn a million dollars.
If a person makes $50,000 a year and they work for 20 years, they will make a million bucks. If a person makes $100,000 a year and they work for 10 years, they too will make a million. This is also true for a person that makes $20,000 a year and works for 50 years. They will make a million dollars. However, the problem is this: there are a lot of variables in life that prevent people from reaching their million-dollar dream.
First, a person must have the mindset that they are going to work for the rest of their life. If they don’t work a job, they have to be doing something that will bring in money. If not, their million-dollar earning potential will be degraded. Another issue with people making a million dollars, has to do with how people think. Face it, not every person is striving to make a million dollars in life. Honestly, some people couldn't care less about making a million dollars. A lot of people don’t believe they can actually make a million and will not put forth the effort to do so. Also, there are many other distractions and other interests in life that keep people from focusing on making a million dollars.
Remember, the million-dollar mindset requires laser focus and lots of dedication. If a person cannot follow through with the time that it will take to acquire their million-dollar dream, it will not happen. Another problem that stops people from reaching a million dollars is expenses.
Do not discredit the power that expenses play in a person’s life and to their finances. People are always going to have to spend their money on something. They will have to support themselves, and this costs money. They have wants and desires and this takes their money away. People also like to splurge or spend their money emotionally. The bottom line is that expenses are one of the biggest hindrances that prevent people from earning a million.
I also should point out that this Million Dollar Matrix program is about saving a million dollars and not just earning it. Remember, many professions will allow a person to earn a million dollars over the course of a lifetime. However, most people will literally spend their millions of dollars. Why? Because most people live at or above their current income levels.
This is called living from paycheck to paycheck. Most people just don’t live at their means. They live way above what they earn or right at the amount of money that they make. This is why people can’t save anything. This is also why a person can make $200,000 a year and still be broke. Finally, there are forces in society that are constantly trying to take money away from people.
Businesses, taxes, daily expenses, and even whining kids who you to buy them things are always trying to spend up and take people’s money away. The Million Dollar Matrix does its best to overcome and side-step these problems. However, they are very ingrained within American society and how people live. You can find out more about the Million Dollar Mindset from Partners for Prosperity. It is not a scam but don’t go into believing that you will become an instant millionaire. It’s realistic to achieve this dream but it will take a lot of dedication, hard work, education, good opportunities, and a little bit of luck. Hope you can become the next millionaire with this program if you choose to sign up for it.