Has anyone invited to sign up for the Webtalk social media marketing platform recently? If your answer is yes before you press the register button, you should find out whether Webtalk is a scam or a legit business opportunity. This review should assist you in making an informed decision. You wouldn’t want to join an online company only to find out later that you aren’t getting paid for all the work you have done and the effort you have put in because it turned out to be an illegitimate business opportunity. In this comprehensive review about Webtalk, we are going to take an in-depth look at the online company, all the products offered, their compensation plan, and the cost of joining to help you figure out whether this opportunity will work for you or not.
What is WebTalk about?
WebTalk is a paid and free monthly social media platform service with social interactivity limitations. The company sells a social media website that works just like Facebook and other similar platforms. Webtalk is specially designed to have some of the best features from LinkedIn and Facebook, with improvements provided in between these social media platforms.
It has a multi-level marketing business model, and it offers many levels of commissions to all its affiliate members. Generally, the social platform appears to be geared to business owners who are looking forward to connecting with some other like-minded individuals over the internet.
When you go through the company website, you will not find any information about the person who operates or runs the online company. However, when you take a look at one of the company’s legal pages on the website, there is an address that indicates that the company is located in Florida.
When it comes to the domain name, webtalk.co” was registered in 2010 for the first time and later renewed on 20th June 2018. Robert Garbowicz is the name that was listed as the owner of the company, which is also the same address we found on the legal pages.
Webtalk founders are Andrew Peret, Jeff Catherell, Basit Hussain, Jamie Pews, and RJ Garbowicz. According to his Facebook profile page, RJ Garbowicz is currently the founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of Webtalk, an online company which he established in 2011. Garbowicz is responsible for building the overall direction for the online company as well as the product strategy. He leads the development and design of all Webtalk’s services and products. RJ is generally a serial entrepreneur who has launched four previous technology companies with only two exits.
How to get started with Webtalk
To create a Webtalk account, you will have to follow the procedures outlined below:
• The most beneficial and fastest way is by joining the Webtalk Stars Team, since it will add multiple benefits to your Webtalk memberships, such as a 50% team income share for life.
• Once you get an invitation link, you can then click the link you see for the sign up part.
• Fill in your names, mobile number, the birth of date, and your email address.
• Click on sign up.
• To finish the sign up process, you should verify your email address
• Your real names are needed for registration since this makes your associations with certain individuals increasingly practical and more straightforward. Some nicknames may be banned to assist in keeping people from creating deceitful or phony records.
Features of Webtalk
1. You can arrange your various contacts into different groups
Facebook does not allow you to isolate friends, professional, and family contacts. It keeps each of your contacts in one group, which can be irritating if you don’t want to share all your family photos with your friends or business contacts.
With Webtalk, you can easily arrange all your contacts as family, professional, or friends, so by this separation, you can effortlessly make Webtalk just like Facebook for all your friends and family and Linkedin for all your pro contacts. You can also proceed to arrange your business contacts further to a partner, colleague, service provider, client, etc. Besides, you can also classify your contacts with some search able tags.
2. You can regulate your news source
Facebook does not allow you to control the news feed, and currently, an ever-increasing amount of advertisements are being fused in Facebook’s news feed. Anything you share on your timeline is not hidden to each of your friends or contacts, except in a case where you indicate the people who can view it independently.
On the other hand, Webtalk has a patented Newsfeed that allows you to share your business-related posts with your customers, individual posts with your companions, and business-related posts with your associates, etc.
Also, you can get video posts only, include some explicit tags, or utilize many other customization alternatives to precisely channel what you want to see.
3. Webtalk Pro
If you are on the Webtalk platform for some business purposes or to get your preferred job position, then you will love this premium feature. You should know that the affiliates feature of this social platform is usually linked to this feature with incredible reward packages.
If you are wondering which kind of features are worthy of being regarded as premium in this innovative platform, we have already mentioned some unique features that are associated with Webtalk, which are not found in the other social platforms. The premium packages have a lot to offer, and the cost of pro memberships is approximately half the one of the LinkedIn platform, which makes it pretty competitive.
Other Features in Development
Recently, Webtalk reported that many new features in the development phase. The platform is presently in beta testing, and a lot of new features are being announced from time to time. Some of the features which are currently in development include:
• Webtalk’s self-service advert platform
• Webtalk Mobile Apps
• Webtalk Pages for businesses and entertainers
• SOCIALCPX – affiliate program for referral rewards
• NEWSROOM – corporate site
• Webtalk Verify – a Worldwide ID Credibility Score that’s built on blockchain technology
• Stores – a lucrative tool to sell services and products from your Webtalk account
• Freelance – a tool that will sell your Webtalk profile time
• The Webtalk Marketplace – a powered by patent search technology that will locate and also hire any company/ worker or buy any products from verified people in your network
How the Webtalk Affiliate Program works
The founders of the Webtalk platform have promised to share half of the company’s income with all its users via a highly lucrative and innovative affiliate program known as SocialCPX. The Beta-affiliates who are eligible for the best rewarding program known as the 1 million bonuses will earn10% of the total income generated by five generations of their referral networks forever. The people who will join after the Beta phase is closed will get a 10% income share only from the direct referrals they have.
You can easily estimate your potential income using the advanced income calculator found on the Webtalk site. You will notice that with Webtalk, you can earn several thousand dollars per month by just inviting 20 individuals to the network. You are encouraged to join the platform during the beta phase to qualify for the five-tier affiliate opportunity, which is one of the main advantages of Webtalk over the competition.
Webtalk Product Line
Generally, Webtalk is just like LinkedIn, and Skype rolled up into a Facebook-like platform. Webtalk’s function is a middleman of sorts between other social media platforms. But what makes the platform unique is that it usually limits the audience by implementing some paid features, which means you will have to pay for you to add more individuals into your network. You can join the WebTalk platform as a free user, but you’ll be limited to only 50 contacts.
The platform also provides premium membership that offers some more limits based on the level you join at, as well. The following is a breakdown of every level of Webtalk that you can join with limitations:
• Pro Level – $20/month or $200 annually
The Pro level is usually limited to only 500 contacts and five messages each month to all non-connected members, no banner ads, five email messages, and you can also see the people who viewed your Webtalk profile.
• Pro Plus – $30/month or $300 annually
This level is normally limited to only 1000 contacts, ten email messages, and ten messages each month to all non-connected WebTalk members.
• Pro Platinum – $40/month or $400 annually
The Pro Platinum level has an unlimited contact level. You are also able to look for members using gender and age search parameters, view profiles secretly without them knowing. You can also send 20 email messages and 20 messages every month to all non-connected WebTalk members.
How to earn with Webtalk
The main way you can earn income after joining the Webtalk business opportunity is only through commissions. You will earn commissions from individuals who pay up for any of the premium plans, as well as other advertising fees. The different commission rates are not known, but there are several public rates that we uncovered: You will
• Get 10% on advert budgets spent by all your personally referred advertisers as well as on all local services, which are bought through the WebTalk platform.
• Get a 10% commission on all personally referred customers who subscribe to a premium plan.
• Get a 5% commission on the app subscriptions sold via WebTalk’s app store.
Webtalk Compensation Plan
In this section, we will look at the MLM opportunity offered by Webtalk. The platform manages all the sales and their affiliate members through their platform, known as SocialCPX. You can earn some money from the Webtalk site on the advertising fees and through the sales of the monthly memberships. The following is a breakdown of the commissions you can earn on the Webtalk platform: You will be paid
• 10% in commissions on the premium monthly subscription payments made by your personally referred WebTalk affiliate members
• 10% in commissions on all adverts that are done by your personally referred members.
• 10% in commissions on all advertised local services purchased by all your WebTalk members.
• 5% in commissions on any app subscription sold through the internal app store.
• 2% – 9% in commissions when a certain product is bought through the news feed of WebTalk.
WebTalk offers some residual commissions via a unilevel multi-level marketing compensation plan structure. The unilevel compensation plan is structured through levels. Here’s the breakdown of the levels:
• 1st Level – The first level of the unilevel plan will only consist of all your personally referred affiliate members.
• 2nd Level – The second level of the unilevel compensation plan will only have affiliate members that all your personally sponsored affiliate members have referred to WebTalk.
• 3rd Level – The third level of the unilevel plan will consist of only members referred to WebTalk by your 2nd level affiliate members.
However, there is a different twist when it comes to the number of affiliate members that can participate in Webtalk’s residual commissions. According to the company website, the residual commissions are available only to the first one million members who join the program and sign up for any of the paid plans. That means that the last couple of members will be left out, making it a crappy deal in the long run.
I understand that one million is quite a huge number, especially when dealing with multi-level marketing, so probably they’re just using that specific number for fear of loss or scarcity marketing. Moreover, your subscription is not counted in these numbers. The description that the online company offers is five levels of unilevel commissions, which pay a sum of 10% from every level.
Is Webtalk a scam?
In my opinion, Webtalk seems like a legitimate online company that provides a somewhat great income opportunity through a multi-level marketing structure. Webtalk has two principal advantages over Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and many other social media platforms that make it exceptional and incredibly genuine.
When you share some posts or photos on Facebook, everyone on your friend’s list can see them. But if there are a few photos that you would like to share just with your family members, and you don’t want your manager to see, or some posts that you would like to share with all your business associates but you don’t want your family to see, then that is something that you can easily achieve through Webtalk.
Secondly, it’s a well-known fact that Google and Facebook are earning billions from adverts on their platforms, and no fraction of the profits is allocated to any group of their users. You’re making the feeds using the pictures and posts that you share and the traffic each time you bring your family and friends along to the platform and the people ‘like’ your posts and adverts. Without your commitment to these social platforms, there’ll be no bringing together of individuals to advertise to. Nevertheless, you get nothing in the end. As such, you’re working for nothing, but Webtalk was specially designed to address this problem.
On Webtalk, once you accept somebody as one of your contacts, you label them to which type of connection they have a place either as family, collaborators, companions, friends, etc. When you share some posts, you can check the category of people that will be presented to the data and which one will not.
Pros of Webtalk
• Joining Webtalk is free.
• The platform is usually developed with great customization and a highly proven user experience.
• You can use the platform for both professional and personal needs.
• The Founder is pretty active on the platform and offers informative posts and video tutorials to assist any new users.
• You can easily control what your contacts can see on your Webtalk page.
• You can join SocialCPX, the Webtalk affiliate program, for free. The lifetime income of a 10% revenue share through five levels of referrals is a good and generous offer. Most multi-level marketing organizations would charge monthly expenses to offer you access to such programs.
Cons of Webtalk
• Webtalk is still in the Beta Mode, and the adaptation doesn’t exactly indicate what you can earn with the final version.
• Several key features are not available with the Beta version.
• It’s challenging to know if the social media platform will be a reliable achievement over time because it is entering a very competitive market with various established platforms to compete with.
Webtalk is a solution to the features that we have been longing for, but are continually being denied by all the social media network giants. This platform provides an innovative approach that links together almost every aspect of digital marketing as well as direct sales into a single platform. Again, joining this social platform will ensure that you earn as long as you take part in the referral program.
Taking into consideration the pros and cons of Webtalk outlined above, Webtalk appears like a legit opportunity. Although the platform is not operating as a scheme or a scam, we need to see how things will turn out once Webtalk emerges out of the beta phase.
If you are considering joining this platform, you have got nothing to lose. Keep in mind that the lucrative commissions of the five levels are limited to everyone who joins the platform in the beta phase. So you should join now before it’s too late.
Why would you join WebTalk when you can join Twitter, or Facebook, build an unlimited number of followers using some methods to target individuals that are in your market, and then market to them as much as you want without any costs? Because even as a free member, you'll benefit by sharing with more like-minded friends worldwide on a platform that grows daily. Hopefully this review of the Webtalk Social Media Marketing Platform has helped you to make an informed decision bettering your online business.