As of this post SumoMe boasts that 438,055 websites are powered by SumoMe!
Tools available to Sumo-Size your website are:
- Buy Button – Allows you to sell anything on your site and there are no seller's fees like there are on other sites like ebay, etsy and the others. Just design your button and add what you're going to sell, it can be a digital or physical product or service with no limits!
- Discover – Get more traffic to your site, SumoMe connects you to more than 150,000 other sites. SumoMe decides what content of yours would be best shared on other sites and you also share other site's content on yours. (I do prefer the Shareaholic platform instead though as your own content is featured, View mine at the bottom of this and other posts)
- Google Analytics – SumoMe makes it easy to track your website's progress and growth, Track your performance and see real stats that matter most in growing traffic to your content.
- Welcome Mat – Encourage your visitors to sign up for email list, newsletter etc…
- Scroll Box – A polite way to grow your email list and integrated with your favorite email marketing service including MailChimp, Aweber, Get Response, Constant Contact or many others.
- Content Analytics – See how much of your post actually gets read, see where your viewers stop reading. (That is where you want to place your first call to action!)
- Image Sharer – Makes it easy for your visitors to share your images and on the Social Media sites that you offer such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Yummly etc…
- Smart Bar – Call to Action, Email collect, HTML capable – View mine at the bottom – It says “Build your list and share” Click those words or the banner to the left to view my recommendation for leads!
- Highlighter – Allows your viewers to highlight and share parts of your posts text onto Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Contact Form – Makes it easy for viewers to contact you with questions or for any other reason.
- Heat Maps – Show exactly where your viewers are clicking helping you to see what your customers are interested in so that you can gear your contact for more interaction and clicks.
SumoMe Basic is Free and then there are currently 4 more levels:
- SumoMe Small
- SumoMe Medium
- SumoMe Big
- SumoMe Pro
I do recommend giving SumoMe a look and I am not in any way affiliated with SumoMe and will not earn a penny if and when you join SumoMe for free or if you upgrade!
I sincerely hope that the above review has helped you to know more of what SumoMe is about.
Does your website have SumoMe? https://t.co/IYUQU0II2g
— Tony Lee Hamilton (@TonyLeeHamilton) October 4, 2016