What is on your IBOtoolbox Dashboard?
How many times have you scrolled through the IBOtoolbox Dashboard?What do you see on your IBOtoolbox Dashboard?As you may or may not know there is a filter tab where you can actually filter what is shown on your IBOtoolbox Dashboard.
You can set the filter to the following options:
- All wall posts – Of course this shows every post and is most likely the most common setting used as it is the default setting on the IBO platform.
- My wall posts – This setting only shows our own wall posts which is advantageous when we want to respond to Friends who have commented on our wall posts and/or Press Releases. (The best of this setting is that it shows what Press Releases and/or posts are most popular) (No stats are kept for amount of times a post and/or Press Release is clicked though so the posts and/or Press releases may be more popular than shown)
- My Associates – This setting only shows posts from Friends that you are already associated with here on IBO.
- Replies to my posts/comments – Kind of like the setting “My wall posts” above except this setting will show you only your wall posts that have been commented upon.
- New Members – Great setting for welcoming new Friends to the IBO platform and community as it shows the newest members to IBO.
- Non-Associates – Wonderful for sending Associate Requests to Friends here on IBO that we aren’t currently associates with.
- Press Releases – Shows only Press Releases so that we can view them and comment.
- IBO Featured Member – Shows only Posts from the Featured Member of the Day here on IBO.
- IBO Contributors – Shows only posts from those IBO members who are also members of Club IBO and/or have contributed within the past 72 hours by purchasing advertising credits.
- IBO Top Enrollers – Shows only the posts from the top IBO enrollers. (Resets every Sunday night at midnight)
- IBO Big Dogs – Shows posts only from Friends who have the most advertising views spent on IBO. (resets every night at Midnight)
- IBO Traffic Leaders – Shows only posts from Friends who have the most views to their IBO Profile page. (rests every night at Midnight as well)
So my Friends the above show the different settings that we can use with the filter on the IBOtoolbox dashboard.
Which filter(s) do you use and why?
What does your IBOtoolbox Dashboard look like most of the time?
Are you an Independent Business Owner? https://t.co/SCQ8uDipzA
— Tony Lee Hamilton (@TonyLeeHamilton) January 3, 2017