It's a new year, resolutions are being made and it's not a surprise that the Health & Fitness Industry is currently booming. Every year millions of people make New Year's Resolutions to get in shape, lose weight and many other things. The New U Life Opportunity has launched their own campaign for 2019 and have named it the New U Challenge.
Have You heard about it?
Are You buying into it?
I have written quite a few articles about New U Life, Somaderm HGH Gel and am really surprised that they are still around. I honestly thought that they would be out of business by now, either by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) or by creating their own demise.
You can type Somaderm, HGH, New U Life into the search block here on this website to view the other articles here.
The official post from New U Life can be viewed here.
New U Challenge on their Facebook Page
ARE YOU READY TO TACKLE YOUR 2019 NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP JUMPSTART YOUR JANUARY WITH THE NEW U CHALLENGE!
How do you participate in the Challenge?
- The New U Challenge starts January 1 and ends March 31, 2019, so get your camera and take a couple before pictures right now! If your health-related New Year’s resolutions are internal, document your before story and stats.
- What if you’ve already been on SOMADERM™ Gel awhile? That’s okay! We still want to hear about how the gel has helped you and the continued benefits you are seeing. Anyone is welcome to participate in the challenge no matter when they started using the gel. This also applies to those who sign up after January 1.
- Submit your success updates to firstname.lastname@example.org throughout the challenge. Don’t wait till the very end to send us updates! We will be giving away free product, branded gear and exclusive prizes to the best testimonials throughout the entire challenge. You can also win these prizes by posting about the gel, the challenge or your success story on Facebook and Instagram. There is no limit to how many times you can post, so take a picture and post it to your social media today letting us know you’re excited to join the New U Challenge! Just be sure to include #NewUChallenge and make your posts public so we can see them. We will announce winners every week on our Facebook Page.
- Send a final version of your testimonial before March 31, 2019. Be sure to include any before/after pictures or stats. After the challenge ends, the New U Life Team will read through all of the testimonials and choose the Top 5 winners. We will be giving away some incredible prizes to these winners including $5000 in cash, free product, and much more!
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU MAKE 2019 YOUR HEALTHIEST YEAR YET! CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR, AND A NEW U!
The above is copy and pasted directly from their website, are You going to take the New U Challenge? #NewUChallenge
Articles about New U Life
Here are a few of the articles that I have written about the New U Life Opportunity & the Somaderm HGH Gel
- Somaderm New U Life HGH Gel, What is it and Why Should I Care?
- New U Life Reviews on Video, Who do You Believe?
- Somaderm New U Life HGH Gel Review Revisited.
- Is New U Life really in trouble with the FDA & FTC?
- New U Life Complaints, the Top 10 Somaderm HGH Gel Side Effects.
What is New U Life?
What is Somaderm?
New U Life's Homeopathic SOMADERM Gel is the ONLY transdermal, FDA registered human growth hormone (HGH) product available without a prescription. The molecular breakdown of HGH found in SOMADERM Gel is a synthetic USP human growth hormone (somatropin).
What are the side effects of HGH gel?
Possible side effects of excess hGH injections include:
- carpal tunnel syndrome.
- nerve, muscle, or joint pain.
- swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema)
- high cholesterol levels.
- numb and tingling skin.
- an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- growth of cancerous tumors.
Can HGH be absorbed through the skin?
Molecules as large as HGH cannot be absorbed into the body across skin or mucous membranes. Even insulin, a molecule only half the size of HGH, and of similar type and construction, cannot be absorbed in this manner.
What is somatropin HGH?
Somatropin is a form of human growth hormone important for the growth of bones and muscles. … Somatropin is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome. Somatropin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Is HGH illegal?
The catch is that it's illegal. The Food and Drug Administration has banned H.G.H. for all but a few specific medical conditions (see “The Outlaw Drug”), and it has been banned by most professional sports leagues in the United States and by the International Olympic Committee. … H.G.H.
Is HGH a steroid?
Growth hormone (somatropin, somatotropin, HGH) is the body's own product, produced from the anterior pituitary. It serves to regulate functions including growth. … Growth hormone enhances the muscle-growing effects of testosterone and anabolic steroids.
Is Human Growth Hormone good for you?
Studies of healthy adults taking human growth hormone are limited. Although it appears that human growth hormone can increase muscle mass and reduce the amount of body fat in healthy older adults, the increase in muscle doesn't translate into increased strength.
What does HGH do to your body?
HGH, produced by the pituitary gland, spurs growth in children and adolescents. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function.
How can I increase HGH naturally?
Here are 11 evidence-based ways to increase human growth hormone (HGH) levels naturally:
- Lose Body Fat. …
- Fast Intermittently. …
- Try an Arginine Supplement. …
- Reduce Sugar Intake. …
- Don't Eat a Lot Before Bedtime. …
- Take a GABA Supplement. …
- Exercise at a High Intensity. …
- Take Beta-Alanine and/or a Sports Drink Around Your Workouts.
What are the dangers of taking HGH?
Human growth hormone might cause a number of side effects for healthy adults, including: Carpal tunnel syndrome. Increased insulin resistance. Swelling in the arms and legs (edema)
Does HGH cause joint pain?
Although HGH may cause muscles to grow, it does not strengthen them. … Then a 2008 Stanford University study reported in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that in athletes, too, growth-hormone injections increased muscle bulk but not strength, and in fact might be a cause of muscle fatigue and joint-pain.
Does HGH help skin?
Even Vanity Fair has done features on HGH. … Because they believe human growth hormone can reduce wrinkles, tighten saggy skin, decrease body fat, increase lean muscle mass, boost energy, rev up sex drive, and make you look and feel decades — not years, but DECADES — younger.
What are the benefits of HGH?
Because of these benefits, many people use hGH to enhance their athletic ability. It's sometimes used in combination with anabolic steroids to increase muscle mass and to enhance athletic performance. Some people believe hGH has anti aging effects since natural levels of hGH decrease with age.
How much does HGH cost?
Cost of HGH Injections. Evidence has shown that this is by far the most effective form of human growth hormone. However, it is also the most expensive. The cost of this kind of HGH therapy may range from $1000 to a few thousand dollars per month depending on the dose needed and the HGH brand.
How long does HGH take to work?
The short answer is that it depends on the individual body type. Some will feel a change in the first week, others will feel the impact after two weeks. On the outside part of the margin, you should start to feel changes after four weeks.
Can HGH kill you?
HGH: The wonder drug that can kill you. … HGH is only approved for use by Health Canada for specific conditions, including growth failure and muscle-wasting conditions; it is usually prescribed by endocrinologists.
Why do humans stop growing?
Once we are born, we continue to grow and develop until the completion of puberty. At this point our genetic program tells us to stop growing. From an evolutionary viewpoint, once our genes have orchestrated the growth and development of the body to the point that it can reproduce, the purpose for growth is complete.
How long is HGH detectable?
It measures byproducts the body produces when a person takes synthetic growth hormone, and is supposed to be able to detect HGH use for up to three weeks; it cannot detect it in the first 48 hours or so. So the thinking is that this new way to check for HGH would be used to supplement the isoform test.
Does HGH make you stronger?
Growth hormones don't make you stronger. Sydney-based researchers have published the results of a world-first study which they say show that the use of human growth hormone (HGH) does not make athletes stronger or fitter.
Why do athletes use HGH?
Like steroids, HGH seems to be in constant demand by athletes, not only to increase lean body mass but also to speed recovery from muscle fatigue or injury. At least that's what users believe will happen. However, there has been conflicting research on whether HGH actually helps improve athletic performance.
What are the negative effects of HGH?
Up to 30% of patients experience side effects that include fluid retention, joint and muscle pain, carpal tunnel syndrome (pressure on the nerve in the wrist causing hand pain and numbness), and high blood sugar levels.
Does HGH help you lose weight?
The quest for an easier weight loss solution has some people taking human growth hormone (HGH) in pills, powders, and injections. A few small studies have linked HGH injections with fat loss and muscle gain. But the changes seen were minimal — just a few pounds — while the risks and potential side effects are not.
Do I promote the New U Life Opportunity and/or use the Somaderm HGH Gel
No, I don't
Nothing has changed and I am not willing to take the chance of the side effects of utilizing the Somaderm HGH Gel and truly believe that positive results, although some may experience them, most are just a placebo effect.
How about you, are you going to take the New U Life Challenge?
Are you going to post pictures on Facebook and/or Instagram and use the hashtag #NewUChallenge and attempt to win the contest?
Are you already a New U Life Representative and taking the New U Life Challenge, are you getting results?
Friends, scroll down and comment below with your thoughts, experiences etc……