Are you in a Network Marketing Home Based Business, Do You have a Network Marketing Business Plan for 2018?No matter what type of business you're in you'll need a business plan. Even with a Home Based Business a marketing plan will increase your chances of not only becoming successful, you'll also improve the likelihood of becoming one of the top earners in your network.
Becoming one of the top earners in your network marketing opportunity is achieved by those who have a plan to succeed. Failing to plan is planning to fail, right?
So, now you know that you need a plan in order to succeed within your business. Knowing that and taking action is such an important step so congratulations on finding this article and taking the time to learn what I highly recommend.
Before I share with you ways that I recommend in order to take your business to the next level, I'll also share a little bit about my history in the Network Marketing industry as well as my journey of finding the better way to earn an income and 100% from home.
About Tony Lee Hamilton – The Marketing Veteran
My first experience with network marketing was in 2007 and was with a wonderful company called Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing that was founded in 2001 by Excel communication's “Million Dollar a Month” man Paul Orberson. $1,000,000 per Month!
FHTM as it was called, was located in Lexington Kentucky and promoted Health & Wellness products thru True Essentials, Cellular Phones and Plans, Satelite TV, Internet, Beauty Products, Amusement Pack, Travel Plans, Home Security, Websoite Builder, Workout Videos, Medical Cards, Prescription Plans, Identashield and a Rewards Mall with many Big Name Stores like Bass Pro Shops, Best Buy, Red Lobster, Gift Cards plus over 1,200 other stores.
As you can see from above, FHTM had quite a bit to offer and for us to promote. Even tho that sounds like a for sure benefit, it was also a determent because it caused lots of confusion and many questions.
So, as in many companies there were some independent representatives that promoted FHTM in a very bad way and as you can imagine, it wasn't long before the FTC got involved. That was in 2013 and FHTM went out of business being labled as a Pyramid Scheme and Scam.
Not long afterwards Paul Orberson passed away from cancer at the young age of 56, he was an amazing man with a heart of gold and I will always be thankful that I was able to meet him.
Now it's 2013 and the company that I loved was gone and so was the amazing founder, my heart was broken and I decided not to take the route that many friends did by going to different companies. I took a break from network marketing and just worked my regular job of being a mover, moving families from their current home to their new home.
As you can imagine, it didn't take very long for me to start missing the extra income and also the great feeling of earning according to my efforts and not by the hour. I have never been good at working by the hour, 7 years in the United States Army then 12 years as an Owner Operator/Mover moving Families across the Country earning by the job conditioned me that way.
September 2013 was when I went in search of an opportunity for my next earn not by the hour mission and I started earning with sites like eBay, Amazon etc…. I earned some money but it was very time consuming buying, selling, shipping, answering questions etc…..
Fast forward to June 2015 and I was surfing one of my favorite Traffic Exchanges and I came upon what I now share as my #1 recommendation to all Friends and Family who want to learn how to earn a legitimate income online from anywhere in the world. I also knew that I would want to be able to promote the #1 recommendation to Friends that I knew online more than to my Family & Friends in my own hometown.
That is when I rejoined an Internet Community that is built for sharing Network Marketing, Multi-Level, Direct Sales and Affiliate Marketing companies. Learn about it by viewing this post on this website. I am still a member at both of the communities that I mentioned here and never plan not to be, all Positive Friends are welcome as well.
Old School Ways to share your Network Marketing Opportunity:
I'll share the outdated ways that many still use, I'm not saying that the ways mentioned below can't and/or won't work. I am simply sharing a better way in my humble opinion.
- Make a list of at least 100 Friends & Family and don't pre-judge wether or not if you think that they will or won't be interested in what you're sharing.
- Don't share on the phone with your Family Member or Friend that You call, simply tell them and tell them that you have something to share with them and that you'll be right over.
- Play the DVD or share the opportunity with the person who you drove over out of the blue to see.
- Have a 3rd party edification call with your upline to be able to answer the questions that your prospect has and/or edify the business model hoping to close the deal.
- Repeat the step above with everyone on your list of over 100 Friends & Family as quick as possible hoping to get to them prior to someone else getting to them and/or telling each other what you're up to.
- Create momentum by leveraging friends and/or family members who are ready to sign up or need a nudge by telling them that you'll place the new person under them and that whomever gets started first gets in at the top.
- Drip on friends and family who are on the fence even if they already said no and especially if they said maybe.
- Attend local weekly hotel meetings and invite those that you have already shared with and even some of them that you haven't already shared with.
- Super Saturdays are usually once a month events within an 8 hour drive and you are expected to attend those within that distance from your home & more importantly make sure that your entire downline as well as potential prospects fill your vehicle as well as everyone else's vehicles.
- Purchase as much promotional materials, products and/or services that you can afford and also ask those that have said no to the opportunity to become your customer.
- When someone does join your team, go thru all of the above with them while still accomplishing the list above yourself as well. (Great Upline Leaders will be available to help)
I could add much to the list above but don't want to go on and on as this post is more about what to do to create a successful network marketing plan in the year 2018 and that is what we will now talk about!
Updated: 28 October 2018
I must admit and apologize that I have now found out that, yes indeed IBOtoolbox/IBOsocial is a scam and a total waste of time.
I have many friends at IBO and that is the only reason that I have yet to write a full article on this and also why I have waited until now to update this post.
To the friends who I have in the past referred to IBO, I sincerely apologize and am now asking for your forgiveness.
I didn't know that the traffic at IBO was almost all entirely fake, now I do know!
How did I find out?
As a past Club IBO member ($19.95 per month) I created a banner ad and pointed the traffic to my website specifying only one platform within IBO to share it on. I also uploaded a few YouTube videos and had my website there as well.
Much to my surprise, my traffic shot up!
At first I was excited but then I saw that the time spent on my site along with my bounce rate were negatively affected. Not only that but I was getting traffic from all of the other IBO sites as well.
Yes, that confused me as well, how did my banners and/or YouTube videos get seen on those other IBO sites.
I then had an idea …… I uploaded more random YouTube videos and pointed the link to my own IBOsocial Profile page.
Guess what happened?
Overnight, I became the #1 traffic leader at the site, so I loaded more and yes I remained easily the traffic leader by far.
I also did the same thing with 2 separate profiles and had the same results, it was so easy.
I am so glad that you asked, it has become so obvious that IBO utilizes BOTS on their sites. I am so amazed that they haven't been found out by Google Adsense as the fake traffic should be against their terms of service…… then again, Google probably doesn't care as long as they are being paid by their advertisers.
Are you reading this and are a member at IBO? Send me a message if you want more details on the sharing of YouTube while having the learn more link directed to your IBOsocial Profile page. Any YouTube video 🙂 Load about 13 of them and you'll see that within 24 hours you'll be a traffic leader.
OK, I am usually not a negative person and that is why I haven't openly disclosed this information until now but I must now share so that more friends don't fall for the IBOtoolbox/IBOsocial scam, especially Kris Karafotas who is either the owner and/or the owner trusts her to run the show there.
Terrible support & leadership is also part of the IBO scam, the community of friends is the only reason why I stayed a member as long as I did. Please disregard all of the content below as it was written back when I had no idea that IBO was a scam.
2018 Successful Network Marketing Plan Strategy
- If you are not already a part of Social Media sites like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.. then I highly advice you to pick at least 1 of those sites and create a Business Page geared toward sharing value with your opportunity.
- Join these 2 non mainstream Social Media sites – Most people have no idea about these – WA & IBO (both are free to sign up to and no credit card is needed for either) (I will also be available to help you at both sites)
- Absolutely do listen to your upline because as long as you have a leader in your network marketing opportunity then that person and/or those people will have great advice within your chosen niche.
- Work on your self improvement by listening to YouTube videos from leaders like Eric Worre, Gary Vaynerchuk, (better known as Gary Vee) etc..
- Also available on YouTube are the Movie, The Secret and the Audio book, Think & Grow Rich – Listen to each of them once a week while surfing the internet.
- Go to bed 1 hour later and set your alarm for one hour earlier, utilize the morning hour for sharing your opportunity on the IBO site shared above and the night time hour for the training at WA 5 days a week.
- Set goals and actually write them down, place 1 copy in your wallet/purse, one at your desk in front of your place that you sit so that you can see it and one under the remote control for your TV. (as a reminder to spend more time on your self development than on watching the television)
- On your commute to work listen to cd's from your company and/or industry leaders past or present like Jim Rohn, Les Brown, Eric Worre, Gary Vee etc….instead of music and/or talk shows.
- Become a student of your network marketing company's compensation plan as well as the products and or services that you are promoting and become a product of the product.
- Share the above with your downline that join your team and stay focused on your goals as well as your plan to accomplish your goals.
I'm actually not a part of any direct marketing / Network Marketing company in the traditional way, 90% of my over 2,700 personal referrals who have joined one or more of the opportunities that I share I have never met in person. I am more into Internet Affiliate Marketing which isn't a whole lot different from Network Marketing. Learn about the differences here!