NutriCellix now has a YouTube channel & Bo Short has shared some videos of the recent webinar. The videos address some of the questions that I had and wrote about in the previous review about the company that is launching on 1 January 2020 just in time for New Year's resolutions. Products, pricing of products, compensation plan as well as the business model being formed from the best practices of Amazon, Alibaba, Facebook and other top e-commerce sites. I was actually the very 1st viewer of the videos that were uploaded to the Official NutriCellix YouTube Channel earlier today, (I do find that sort of odd due to the fact that the channel does have 262 subscribers, I also liked the videos, asked a question about each and became a subscriber)
See screenshot below
NutriCellix Review Updated
Yes, I did indeed do a review about NutriCellix on the 24th of November after a good friend of mine invited me to have a look at the opportunity. (View it here) Why then am I now writing an update to the review? I'm glad that you asked 🙂 As stated above, there is now much more information available than before.
As a matter of fact, after watching the videos on YouTube, I have decided to accept the invitation from my friend and have a much closer look. My referral link is https://MyNutriCellix.com/TonyLeeHamilton as I did find out that in the invitation pre-launch phase it's free. Just in case I do decide to become an Ambassador and promote the opportunity and products, I figured that it would be a good idea to lock in my spot. I do believe that it will be highly unlikely that I do…………
One thing that didn't sit too well with me tho was the fact that my Invitation e-mail as well as my back office shows “Master” as my referrer and not my friend. I did contact her to let her know, so hopefully they she will be able to get it corrected as it seems to be a main site referral. MyNutriCellix.com is the company's site that I also obtained much of the information that I share here on this article as ell as the previously written review titled NutriCellix invite phase, is it a scam or legit opportunity? My NutriCellix Review
What changed my mind?
A few things actually changed my mind, the most important one being Bo Short himself as I have now watched and listened to him many times. In the original review I mentioned that he was a part of Neora formerly known as Nerium, who is now being investigated by the FTC suing them alleging that they operate as an illegal pyramid scheme. Neora filed a counter suit against the Federal Trade Commission stating that they are attempting to change the rules for the Direct Sales Industry.
Many years ago I was a representative for a wonderful company called FHTM, (Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing) have you heard of them? They also ended up being shut down by the FTC & it broke my heart because many were punished for a few bad apples. That being said, a few months before, some of the very successful leaders walked away and joined other companies. In hindsight, I now realize that they saw the writing on the wall, getting out before the all came tumbling down.
How does that relate to this?
Although I believe that it's most likely a similar situation for Neora, I do see them being shut down very soon as well. Just months ago Advocare was also sued by the FTC and closed down as a network marketing company. I feel that Bo also sees the writing on the wall so he decided along with his wife Roni Short to start their on company.
I'm still not 100% all in as there are some red flags holding me back, some more concerning than others & I'll list them below:
- The company address is now different which is not very concerning and the warehouse at 900 Wilmeth Road in McKinney, Texas
- The volume points earned are different depending on whether the purchaser is an Ambassador or retail sale.
- There is a $100 Swab DNA Test for Ambassadors (not sure about customers)
- The products are supposedly created using a modern technology system and is the only company in the world that has a proprietary process as well as exclusive rights to that process, delivering customized wellness and weight solutions, powered by each individual customer's very own DNA. (Sounds very time-consuming as well as expensive to me, what do you think?)
- Emphasis is more on building a team than on the products (More about this below)
- How many heavy hitters from Neora and/or Bo & Roni's team are already registered at and promoting NutriCellix to the masses? (Top spots are many times in position even before the pre-launch)
Ambassador Rewards Plan ~ NutriCellix Compensation Plan
The NutriCellix Compensation Plan is being called the Ambassador Rewards Plan & has 5 ways for representatives to earn. It is a unilevel pay plan with generation check match going as deep as 8 levels depending upon your status or ranking.
- Retail Sales – Purchases by you and/or your customers (You don't have to purchase anything)
- SmartSave Customer Commissions – This is Autoship monthly customers who receive a discount. The payout is the same as when you have a basic retail sale but the CV (Commissionable volume) is less to make up for the lower cost to the purchaser.
- Team Commissions – As you rank advance, you are paid more levels deep and at different commission percentages. The first promotion is becoming an Executive Ambassador which is achieved by having 2 level 1 Ambassadors and all 3 of you have at least 100 QV points in the same month.
- Leadership Matching Bonus – To receive this commission, you must be a Pearl Ambassador who has 100 personal QV points as well as 3 Executive Ambassadors. Additionally, you need at least 3 active placement organizations which simply means that you place someone on your 2nd level below another team member. The really nice difference with this is that when you place someone on your 2nd level, not only does the person who receives the referral earn 5% you will receive 8% creating a win-win. Most other multi-level companies pay a lesser percentage on each level, making it less likely that there will be teamwork.
- Leadership Bonus Pool – Diamond or higher level Ambassadors receive shares of the entire customer volume through what is called the Global CV . Also, leaders will be rewarded with promotions, trips, incentives and more!
Rank Advancement Criteria
Levels listed below are kept track of by an algorithm in the NutriCellix Invitation platform.
- Ambassador – here everyone starts at registration plus have 50 qv points
- Executive Ambassador – 2 personally sponsored ambassadors plus all 3 of you have 100 qv points in the same month.
- Opal – 2 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus 100 qv points
- Jade – 3 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 1,000 cv (Combined Volume)
- Pearl – 4 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 3,000 cv points and 3 active placement organizations
- Sapphire – 5 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 10,000 cv points and 3 active placement organizations
- Ruby – 6 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 20,000 cv points and 4 active placement organizations
- Emerald – 7 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 40,000 cv points and 4 active placement organizations
- Diamond – 8 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 80,000 cv points and 5 active placement organizations
- Blue Diamond – 9 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 100,000 cv points and 5 active placement organizations
- Black Diamond – 10 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 150,000 cv points and 5 active placement organizations
- Red Diamond – 11 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 300,000 cv points and 5 active placement organizations
- Crown Diamond – 12 personally referred Executive ambassadors plus personal 100 qv points + 500,000 cv points and 6 active placement organizations
NutriCellix Products, Pricing & Volume Points
The YouTube video above was posted on the NutriCellix's Official Channel and goes through the products, pricing and commissionable volume points. There are 2 prices available as shown in the NutriCellix Product Pricing Model, the retail price & SmartSave (Wholesale) price. The SmartSave price, while being called the wholesale price is also the AutoShip price and the products ship every month unless you cancel.
One thing that I will mention that has me still on the fence whether to promote the opportunity and/or products is the fact that the “Volume” points are different for Ambassador purchases than for that of an outside customer. I can absolutely see the reason for different volume points for retail & SmartSave sales because of the cost difference and the fact that the representative still receives the same commission amount. The thought process for more volume points from purchases from representatives than customers seems to point toward an emphasis on team building.
Images below show pricing & volume point differences:
As you can see by the images above, there are instances where the CV (Commissionable Volume) is double for Ambassador purchases compared to customer purchases. Is it just me or does anyone else not see a reason for that?
One big question that I also have, does the Ambassador purchasing from him or herself also earn the commission for the sale? I haven't been able to find that answer out yet but hope to know it soon. Looking at the diagrams above, I don't believe that will be the case, maybe that's why the CV is different, what do you think?
Another thing that concerns me is that if the NutriCellix Weight Management System is indeed customized according to our specific DNA, wouldn't the products cost much more than stated above? Another thing of concern, with nutriCellix launching on New Year's day, what % of the potential customers will still be on track with their resolution to lose weight and get into shape?
Who is NutriCellix for?
In my humble opinion, it's very important to either be on the direct team of a recruiting rock star, be one yourself or be a great sales person in order to earn any amount of money. In my over 10 years online, I have thousands of referrals to various platforms (View them on the Home Page here on this site at TonyLeeHamilton.com)
Because of the Active Placement Organization part of the Rank Advancement and Commission Plan, I do see the ability for someone who isn't a rock star recruiter or great salesperson to be able to earn. That being said, the upline is going to utilize that strategy wisely and only place referrals under those who are actually producing and I can't say that I blame them. In Network Marketing, like many other organizations, 10% of the people do 90% of the work. Also, 90% of those who join never last more than 90 days with most dropping out much sooner if they ever show up at all.
I should also mention that as far as I can tell, the NutriCellix opportunity is only available in the United States with the products being available in Canada as well as in America. The video above also says that expansion is expected soon in other parts of the world, o worldwide friends stay tuned.
I am at this point cautiously optimistic about the NutriCellix opportunity and products after watching the YouTube videos shared by Bo Short yesterday talking about the NutriCellix Products, Pricing & Compensation Plan.
So, as stated above I have indeed signed up for free but it is almost a guarantee that I won't be proceeding because of the DNA thing, view my referral link page at https://MyNutriCellix.com/TonyLeeHamilton
I will of course also be sharing updates, especially after the 1 January launch with more answers to the many questions that I have already asked.
I am awaiting an answer to my question as to whether the DNA Swab Test is mandatory even if I don't plan to be a customer myself, this could very well be a game changer. In fact, I am still very sceptical about anyone needing a DNA test, I don't believe that the products will be different based on the results. I also foresee it being very difficult to convince any potential cu*tomer to take the te*t and pay the $100 up front if ever.
What questions do you have about the NutriCellix Opportunity, Products, Compensation Plan etc….? Ask them in the comment area below. View the 1st NutriCellix Review by clicking here (it will open in a new tab)